June 19, 2007

And So It Begins

My very first blog post. Ever. Anyone who knows me well will understand that the decision to open a blog hasn't been a quick one for me to make, but alas, here I am. Finally prodded by my best friend; she made it look easy. I figure it's time to give it a go. You know, for posterity's sake. Just jump in and do it. Much like life as I know it to be.

In the ten minutes since I clicked on "Create Blog", I have already thought up all kinds of goodies that I want to post (I know, it's an illness you'll soon discover). Things like my works in progress for our home, for the kiddos, and for me. Pictures, scrapbooking layouts, stuff I love and am inspired by.

So, cop a squat and stay a while. I have been known to make a complete fool of myself on occasion. Now that I'm on the internet, you all can watch.

1 comment: