June 20, 2007

Home Update

The lamps and pillows arrived yesterday. I love, love, love them so much. They really look lovely, don't you think?

I just need to find another set of pillows that pull together the rustic browns, the greens, and the ivory in a graphic way to tie it all together.




Overall, I am very pleased with the way the living room turned out.

I also made a new floral arrangement for the entryway. I got the idea from Heather Melzer (http://heatherannmelzer.typepad.com/heather_anns_web_land/2007/05/score_of_the_we.html) to fill a clear vase with black beans and then add the stems. I love how this came out, but I think I might need a couple more bags of black beans... it looks a little bare now that I compare it to Heather's lucious tablepiece.














I guess I should also post a current photo of the nursery. The paint is up, but still to do: baseboards, curtain rods (anyone have any ideas for a corner window like this) and curtains, lay the run, assemble the crib, and organize the closet. Yeesh.




























Lots and lots to do, but I am thrilled with the opportunity to do it in PINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment