June 25, 2007

I'm Spinning

Wow. We had a great weekend and I got SO MUCH accomplished. Perhaps this is one of my last bursts of energy before the third trimester hits...

Our (yes, I enlisted help on some things) list of things accomplished:
- Work picnic at the baseball game... 12 innings plus fireworks, home at midnight - CHECK
- Graduation party for a cousin... 6 hours in the heat plus a half dozen cupcakes per child, home at bedtime - CHECK
- Helping Daddy pack for a week away from home (*tears*) - CHECK
- 4 loads of wash, folded and put away - CHECK
- Finished Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (just refreshing myself before next month's big book debut) - CHECK
- Fishished the last of the 4 Stitchettes (which can be found here: http://weewonderfuls.typepad.com/wee_wonderfuls/store/ ) - CHECK
- Sorted through about 12 pounds of old bills and papers that had to be filed... painful, but - CHECK
- Andy sick with strep? Oh, you betcha... CHECK

My end results:








and the gorgeous Stitchettes:

















That's all for now. I'm off to pick up Andy for the doctor's. Update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment