July 13, 2007

Ebay Score, Etc.


It's been a while since I've Ebay'ed - but something caught my eye yesterday. When I popped on this morning, I sniped it with less than a minute left in the auction. It must have been meant to be. Check out this very poor picture of a vintage wooden Holly Hobby musical crib mobile (1974), still in working order. I truly love it, so I hope that it arrives just as it was described and I am picturing it! Here is the awful pic posted by the seller:


In other random news, I spent hours the other night watching the Top Chef marathon on Bravo. I LOVE that show. As I watched in awe of their culinary skills, I sat and ate Kraft Macaroni & Cheese and a pickle. I'm high class, I tell you! At least I put freshly ground black pepper on the mac & cheese! Fine, don't laugh. But I found it totally ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment