July 26, 2007

A Few Scraps... Again

I made some more time to scrap last night. I think I did about 15 pages - the sad thing is that I burned the creative candle a bit too much, I'm afraid. By page 10 I was losing focus. My creativity was waning and I kept coming across notes to myself that read "embellish with something." WTH is that, Rachel? Seriously? "Something???" The whole point of making notes for myself is so that I don't have to think about putting it all together. I can just see the vision and create. But when my notes are crap and it's 10:30 at night, apparently I am crap as well. Sigh. I have quite a few more pages to do (I saved them up and printed them all at once this time - perhaps there is a lesson to be learned here. I need to do about a dozen at a time and not burn myself out!).

I did have some time to play around with an acrylic stamp set and paint last night (before I passed out, comatose). You can see the results below on the page "Those 2" - the stamping/painting worked just fine, but the washing of the little pieces and the making sure they didn't go down the drain part was a pain in the ass. I don't know that I'll be doing that again. Think I might try to find a small wooden alpha stamp set - a little more durable, I think.

So, here are my favorites.









1 comment:

  1. YUCK!!! You make me sick! Your creativity is truly sickening!!! Just kidding. I LOVE these. I'm totally going to scraplift some of these!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete