July 31, 2007

I'm Very Happy With These

Trevor funny: his pronounciation of the word "supposed", as in "supposed to".... he says "as-aposed to". Hee Hee.

So, last night my man was working late and I felt the creative bug a little bit. So, after dinner and reading Curious George Learns the Alphabet to the boys, I got out the supplies. I had hidden them in the front closet while I worked on the dining room. Not wanting to ruin my pretty new room, I set them up in the kitchen last night. It was a tight squeeze, but I made it work. I'm really not sure what to do about supplies.... *sigh*. Losing my office to little sister is totally worth it and I really thought I would be okay with dragging my supplies (basically 2 big drawers full) out each time I wanted to scrap. And, I probably will be - but I am not used to doing it. It's a PAIN! I'd really love to find an old buffet cabinet or armoire at a tag sale/thrift shop for like $30 that I could put into the dining room to hold my scrap supplies. It would need to be lockable, of course. I'll have to think some more on that... but the hauling back and forth thing is going to get old quickly!

So, here are my favorite pages from last night. I'm very happy with the way these turned out.



1 comment:

  1. beautiful as always!! You made like 10 layouts while I struggled with 1 and it's not even done yet. Yuk....you make me sick!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete