Proud to say I can cross off the following items:
- Make photo appointment at JCPenney for October (we're down for October 13 at 10am)
- Finish cataloging all family photos and get into American Crafts albums (what a project - OY!)
- Grass seed the backyard (thank you, Honey)
- Design baby announcements (can't wait to show them off; they're hybrid, too)
- Plan welcome party for after baby arrives (in lieu of a shower)
- Sign up for all-day birthing class (yes, we're crazy) and siblings class (Aug 24&25 for us, Sept 8 for the boys)
Whew! Hoping to get even more done this weekend.