August 14, 2007

Let's See That List Again

I know, I'm obsessed with the list. But honestly, I post so often that it is buried way under more recent things and I have to dig for it every time I want to see it again. Plus, I've been able to cross some stuff off of there, so I'd like to monitor my own progress and pat myself on the back a little.

Here it is.
  • Reline cabinets in kitchen, utility room, and all four bathrooms
  • Buy soccer uniforms
  • Locate, print, and frame photos of all grandparents in our home - we are sorely lacking on this!
  • Organize baby sister's closet, including washing and sorting all clothes
  • Make labels for the baby announcements, squares for the invites
  • Clean and dress bassinet
  • Schedule & take hospital tour
  • Bring down fall clothes
  • Pre-register at the hospital
  • Pack hospital bag
  • Finalize doula arrangement - meeting her on Sept 1 at 10am

No comments:

Post a Comment