August 13, 2007

More From The List

What a weekend! As previously mentioned, we all went into the weekend like sickos (except for Daddy). Still, we plodded on, determined to suck every last ounce out of summer once I said aloud, "I can't wait for Fall..." Daddy wanted to smack me right then and there, but I can't help it! I LOVE Fall!

Anyhoo, on Friday night some relatives came over for drinks and a bonfire by the pool. Very impromptu and fun. I hung out as long as I could and then hit the hay to the sound of the diving board bouncing up and down. And up and down. Saturday we did some Sam's shopping and went out to dinner (bbq chicken - yum). Then Sunday was Daddy's team party in Cleveland. The kids had an absolute BLAST on all of the inflatables and in the pool. I nearly died from the heat (it was 95 or so), but a good time was had by all. It was really, really fun.

With that ticker still counting down from 50 now, I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed with all of the things I still want to get done before baby sister arrives at the end of September. I really must start cranking away.

Proud to cross these off, finally:
  • School supply shop for Trevor and Andrew
  • School clothes shop for Trevor and Andrew
  • Move end table and lamp to family room

It's not a lot, but every little bit counts!

Plans for the week include making a yellow cake with chocolate frosting for the birthday boy - Saturday, my little fragile Andrew turns 5. Dude is SO not little OR fragile, lol. Also on the to-do list is shopping for soccer uniforms for both boys and putting the stroller and carseat together (or at least getting them out of their boxes).

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment