September 13, 2007

Baby Update

Still here. Still pregnant. That ticker over there says 16 days. Oy. Feels like a test I'm failing at this point. I don't know why I'm surprised to still be pregnant - neither of the boys came early really.

At my doctor's appointment last week there had been no change. I was disappointed, but I understand that's totally normal. Really, I do.

I had another appointment this morning. Not a ton of change, but I'm now 3-4 cms (I was a tight 3... so maybe a 1/2 cm change) and everything else is the same. I also lost weight at this appointment, which some would tell you is a tell-tale sign of impending labor. Not quite so. Isn't anything a sign of impending labor at this point? I mean, I can't walk around with a 12 yr old in my uterus, can I?

S0, that's about the gist of things around here. Take care!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you and so jealous. I saw a pregnant lady at Target today and it almost made me cry, I wanted to be her so bad. The excitement and anticipation . . . I miss it SO! I know at the end all you can think about is getting it over, but I can't wait for the next one when I can just enjoy being pregnant and the soft thumps coming from inside.

    ReplyDelete