September 5, 2007

Oh For Cute

(Totally borrowing that phrase from scrapping maven Cathy Zielske because well, this IS.)

I am TOTALLY going to make this darling recipe binder. Please see Cathy's original blog post here (http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/09/if-you-like-foo.html ). Cath - I hope you aren't mad that I'm posting this... it just inspired me SO much I had to share with the 3 people who read my blog.

Some pics of Cathy's gorgeous work:



And she used those AWESOME modern albums from American Crafts. LOVE THOSE THINGS. This looks like the perfect project for my maternity leave. Thanks for sharing, Cathy!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!!! If we choose the same format, we could SWAP recipes!!! How awesome would that be!!! Every time I make one, I'll just make one for you too! Whatchathink?

    ReplyDelete