September 10, 2007

Sorry! No Baby Yet...

Sorry to everyone who reminded me that I can't just be pregnant and then leave a blog unmanned for almost a week. Truly sorry, yes.

Well, I've been up to nothing and everything. Thursday was my last day of work before maternity leave. I need to take it a bit easy (not sure if I'm capable of that) and keep my feet up. And of course sit and dwell on the fact that baby sister isn't here yet.

Today, I ran a couple of errands after dropping the boys at school.

Got these for sister. I can't wait to put them on her. I bought a size 2... so darling.




When I came home, I made 3 meatloaves and 3 family size helpings of mashed potatoes - 2 of each for the freezer. It felt good to get more stocked up in there. I'd love to do some chicken enchiladas, sloppy joes, and a couple of chicken and rice dishes, but I'm out of room!


After getting the boys in bed I treated myself to a bath. Go ahead and laugh. It was very funny trying to fit my pregnant ass into the tub, and even more hilarious trying to actually soak for a moment. I think I relaxed for 5 minutes. Those 5 minutes were glorious.


So, thank you all for checking on me. No baby yet. She needs to wait until Wednesday at least - Daddy is out of town until then... like a plane ride away.


Next time I promise not to go so long without posting.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of making dinner to freeze it for future use. How do you make chicken enchiladas to freeze for future use?

    I hope you don't mind me reading your blog, my friend Candi has yours as a link.

    ReplyDelete