September 21, 2007

Yes, It Says Only 8 Days Left

I am aware.

:)

Had a doctor's appointment today. I am "a good 4 cms" (I hope that means 4-5) and still about 70% effaced. My doctor is on call tomorrow, so I've spent the better part of the last hour trying to talk my uterus into kicking our daughter out soon. She'll come when the good Lord is ready for her to, I suppose.

Lots going on in our lives right now and baby sister is just one (important and life changing) part of it. Any of you who pray, we could use some right now, just to sustain us and keep the faith.

We've been doing a lot of thinking and reprioritizing lately and it feels good. Uncomfortable at first, but good. Life comes at you fast... but that means it also passes you fast. Stop, smell the fresh air and enjoy your kids while they're still kids. Ignore their behavior to just SEE THEM for who they are. And then look at your spouse and do the same thing. Spend some time and reconnect - because it is so, so beautiful when you do.

I am grateful this week for my blessings - more than usual. And for my kids - because I wouldn't be who I am without all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment