October 18, 2007

Coming Up for Air

Sorry I haven't posted much. Honestly, between our brand new girl and this stay at home mom business, I've been way too busy to think about my blog. But, I noticed today that I had almost 200 photos that needed transferring to my computer, so it's a great time for an update. Blogger is giving me a hard time today, so I won't be able to post everything at once.
First, a couple of older shots that I love.
Mabel in the pink hat I crocheted for her -



Sleeping on the ottoman in one of the last newborn outfits she fit into (then!) - about 2 weeks old


This appears to be it, folks. Blogger won't allow any other uploads due to a problem they are having. I'll have more soon!

1 comment:

  1. My first hat didnt' look that great.....wait...none of my hats look that good. Show me! Love the ottoman outfit. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete