November 12, 2007

Monday

I'm updating. Because I'm blessed to have people checking in on us.

Since this is a public blog, I am limited to what I can say really - and out of respect for our unique situation I won't be saying much. But I will say that things are changing in our household, out of anyone's control really. I don't yet know what that means, but it's going to be challenging and maybe exciting, sad and happy at the same time. It means living differently, maybe a different school for the kids, different lives. I could still use your prayers for strength and courage. And please send some for the kids, too.

I promise to publish those Halloween pictures soon - when I have time to sit down and breathe for more than just a few seconds. I am ashamed to say that life has been in such fast-forward that I haven't taken a single picture of my baby girl in more than 2 weeks. Seriously. That's really saying something, too.

An aunt took these of her last week, which I am happy to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment