December 16, 2007

Oh My...

I'm in trouble. I've been fantasizing recently about (whispers...) paper scrapping. Yes, the old fashioned way. Not sure why - perhaps it's because all of my hybrid scrap supplies (read: alphas and embellishments) are in storage ALL the way back in the corner and I can't get to them - or maybe it's because I need something tactile and therapeutic right now. Either way, I've bitten off a lot to chew over the next few months.

I placed an order at scrapbookpictures.com for about 100 prints.

I placed WAY too many orders online with 2Peas, Scrapbook.com, JenniBowlin.com, and A Cherry On Top to build up my stash again.

Even went so far as to buy and assemble (while on the phone with Lulu - I'm quite talented you know) 4 storage cabinets for my new haul.

Except... I'm feeling intimidated. Just a bit. And broke. Definitely feeling broke.

Here's some of the goodies I'll be knee deep in when the postman finally finds our house under the 6" of snow we got yesterday.










No comments:

Post a Comment