January 7, 2008

Dear Cranky Schoolbus Driver

Okay, I'm ranting for a moment.

Today - for the third time in the three weeks since they started riding - the schoolbus driver drove. right. by.

ARGH!!!

I hollered (yes, HOLLERED), "HEY!!!" We were standing right in the driveway, but weren't in the street. Apparently this schoolbus driver only stops when the children stand directly in front of her bus as it's coming toward them. THEN she realizes she has to stop. If she does it again, I'm calling the school.

ARGH!

On an unrelated note, I have a funny story to share. Andy often flounces about the house talking to himself, pretending, being Zorro, an ambulance (pronounced 'am-bee-wance' by Andy) driver, or whatever and over the weekend, he was cheering. I don't know what he was cheering for. He started with, "two, four, six, eight, who do we appreciate?" and then starting with the musical countdown of, "one, TOOT, a-one, TOOT, three, four!" He's so cute I could eat him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment