January 10, 2008

For The Love of Shoes

Shoes are one of the things that can make me silly happy. Dumb, I know, but I'm a woman. What do you want? :) Guys don't get how shoes can make you feel like all is right with the world if something awesome and beautiful is on your feet.


So, I *swooned* so much for these, that I bought them this week. They should come via UPS delivery sometime next week. In plenty of time for my visit to see Lulu!




Are these seriously not the happiest shoes you've ever seen???







That's right, Moo and I are leaving on a jet plane in February to go see our Lulu. We're both like little kids on Christmas! It's been almost a full year since we've seen each other, though we've logged literally 1,000 hours at least on the phone over the last 4 months alone. I can't wait!


So, I need to make a list of things to take with us (including those 3 pairs of yummies up there - IF the boots fit in my suitcase, lol). I've never flown with an infant on my lap OR done a connecting flight before, so I'll be braving new waters. I'm so excited and a not apprehensive at all. Not one bit. I mean, if you had to travel to the ends of the earth to see your own private angel in person wouldn't you do it?


Thought so. Me & my angel are going to get tipsy, get tattooed, and get back to being "us" (in person, that is). It really is like being a kid on Christmas eve. Love ya, Lulu!

1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes! You crack me up. 21 days and counting!!!!

    ReplyDelete