February 7, 2008

Finished Crafties

Now that I've already given them away to their little owners, I can share my two most recent completed craft projects.

Some felt doggies for Lulu's little ones (and my three as well).



Aren't their little ears cute? So fun and easy to make. All you need is felt, embroidery floss, scissors and an embroidery needle. Embellishments are optional. Find the free pattern at Jennie B. Harris' blog, http://www.allsorts.typepad.com/.

And some yummy barrettes for Madelyn. Oh how I wished I could say I was making these for Moo, but alas, my girl is bald. Well, nearly. She certainly cannot wear any barrettes. Maybe by her birthday. *Sigh*. Anyhow, I saw these online at Wee Wonderfuls and HAD to try them. Totally easy to make with those old fashioned triangle, silver snap clips. No pattern needed - just imagination!




Here is Jonas modeling one of them. The boy has some HAIR.


I have so much fun with felt. I've heard it's a sickness.

More on the big trip to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment