February 20, 2008

A New Love

Oh, it's been a while since I've felt this inspired. Oh my goodness. The felt barrettes I made last month can't TOUCH this!
I stumbled upon a new blog today, Sugar City Journal (http://www.sugarcityjournal.blogspot.com/) and I swooned until the cows came home, got up, and swooned again.

I file>saved so many images for inspiration. Here is some of the goodness that is making me randy today (all photos from Sugar City).

First, baby clothes. Oh how I'd love for Mabel to have some homemade garments. I've always dreamed of making the time to fashion a pillow case smock for her to wear. Maybe all of these gorgeous duds will motivate me to try!


The bibs look so straightforward. I really want to make time to try these soon.

And dollbaby clothes. Moo doesn't even have a real dollbaby yet (she will come Easter, I'm hoping - shhhhh) but seeing these images and reading about how easy this was to do just makes me want to do it!!!



Handmade clothes for the little stuffed animals from OompaToys/Jellycat. Oh be still my heart. Mabel needs one of these mice (or her mother does anyway).




And even home ideas.


*Faints*

2 comments:

  1. Well, thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a comment. I really enjoy your blog and check it everyday, as you can probably tell. I'm always collecting crafy ideas. And I'm very interested in digital scrapbooking but don't know where to begin?? But as for your personal life posts ... you keep me guessing ... You are the Queen of vagueness. (if that is a word??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, thanks for all of your nice words!

    You are so talented, looking at your photos. I love your designs for the princess paste! Amazing...

    ReplyDelete