February 14, 2008

Slobbering for CHA Winter Releases

Disclaimer: I did not go to CHA Winter convention, which is a good thing because I would have come back without any clothes on, having sold them all for rub ons and epoxy brads. And paper.

Anyway, I found a few official websites detailing some of the new scrapbooking arrivals this season. These are some of my favorites. I can't wait until they hit the stores! (Or 2Peas if you live in a crappy town without a local scrapbooking store, like me.)

First, some yumminess from Basic Grey:










From Creative Cafe:




And Sassafrass Lass (who has made me fall absolutely in love with owls):




and some layouts using their products, which I can't wait to lift




Jenni Bowlin:

I am in LOVE with these little rub-on birdies (which are one of her current products).

and look at those butterflies!



And Scenic Route:



(along with a layout to lift)



*SWOONS*

No comments:

Post a Comment