March 24, 2008

New Pages

I managed to scrap some on Friday and Sunday this week. Here are my new pages.



I coated the edges of Heidi Swapp ghost butterflies with white paint and then white sugar coating. Then I bent them in the middle and pinned them to the page with brads. Those dots felt really good to freehand, too. Really artistic.







The journaling on the Between Us page reads:

12 babies
03 states
828 miles
Thousands of cell phone minutes
01 amazing sisterhood




Isn't this one SWEET? m & j ... boy girl friends
Just darling.




And, I could eat this one. I am LOVING that Heidi Swapp silver crown rub on. And those Heidi Grace rub ons were completely worth the million dollars I spent on them.




And, another of my favorites of all time. This one was a lift of Jamie Waters that ended up looking completely different.









No comments:

Post a Comment