March 28, 2008

Oh, I'm a Blondie Alright

And I'm determined to have more fun.


There. I said it.


Now eat your heart out.






I always hate taking pictures of myself. These are a bit blurry and the coloring is off, but you get the picture. Plain is a thing of the past, my friends.
I even picked up this wonderful liquid fabric hair spray by Shu Uemura - it's the same stuff they use on the hair of the Victoria's Secret models to make them look all bed-heady and fresh from the covers. Can't wait to test it out.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! I want mine done now too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I might be headed in that direction as well. I've seen a few small gray hairs on my head but they didn't bother me until a few days ago. While waiting at a red light, I could fully see a LONG one from just glancing in the rear view mirror!!! It was THAT obvious! My friend is a hair dresser and I think I might be paying her a visit pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it I think it makes you look sexy!!!! You gooooo GGGGGIIIRRRRLLL!!!

    ReplyDelete