April 18, 2008

I'm Still Giving

Or shopping. Or whatever. This time, my gift came from Uncle Sam. Well, really, I bought it for myself but did so over the course of the past year. Gotta love taxes.


Anyhow, to further complete my future kitchen, I picked these up today from Pampered Chef online. Mindy has some. Well, tons of people I know have Pampered Chef, but I was able to see Mindy's pieces up close and personal during my last visit. She didn't even try to convince me because the pans look all dirty and stained once they're seasoned. BOTH of us thought I wouldn't like them. I do tend to like that fresh and clean look to things, lol. But her stoneware sat there and stared at me during my visit. Looking all healthy and earth-friendly and full of quality.

And I started to think about Pampered Chef the way I was thinking about Le Creuset. In that obsessive way I mentioned. Don't judge me now; you all know you have it, too about something you love. Afterall, I didn't bring any baking pans/sheets or utensils with me when we moved. So. Thereyouare.

And here I am.









All I can say is I can't WAIT to start making macaroni and cheese and chicken fingers. In style!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I don't remember how I stumbled upon your site. I think I was searching for something random and then just started reading. I am a wanna be scrapper, and try very hard. I have lots of material and tools but not a whole lot to show for it. Anyway, I'm trying to figure out what digital scrapping is, I have not seen it before and am curious. If you know of a site or if you have already posted about it, I would love to read it. Thanks, Christy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH I love Pampered chef. Although I have not been converted to the stoneware. I just have a hang up on not being able to clean it with soap! But all of their gadgets are totally awesome. I did want to warn you though ... DON'T buy that measuring cup and spoon you have pictured. It is harder then crap to get dry ingredients to completely fill in the skinny part of the wedge, especially in the smaller one. (Am I making sense?)I have both of them and they are sitting in a box waiting for my next yard sale! Buy the one that is a cylinder and you use one end for liquids and the other for dry goods - MUCH BETTER. And it has tons of different measurements on it.

    ReplyDelete