April 7, 2008

The Right Stuff

I am SWOONING, blog Friends. SWOONING.

I am absolutely frickin' over the moon to hear the news that these guys are getting back together.




I might have to sign up for the fan club again. I LOVE me some New Kids on The Block.

I also admit that I secretly prayed every night that Joey Joe would come and save me from small town life when I was in the 7th grade. I dreamed he would bust into my room and serenade me with "Please Don't Go Girl" and I would faint into his arms. Oh yes, I had *many* a Joey Joe poster on my walls from Bop! and Teen magazine. And also Neil Patrick Harris, Corey Haim, and Kirk Cameron, but that's another story for another day.
Ahhhhh, Joey. He was so cute back then.



I think time has been kind to them. They're still HOT!



Dude, Joe is quite a hottie now that he's all grown up.

Okay. That's enough. I'll stop now. I know if I don't you'll all write me off and never visit my blog again.

PS - Only 2 more sleeps until Moo and I hop on a plane for Lulu's!

1 comment:

  1. No, I totally agree. I was all into Tiffany and NKOTB. I'm excited that they are back, I need to download the CD.

    ReplyDelete