July 22, 2008

Da Plains Vacation - Part 3

As if you thought I wouldn't show you more pictures. As if. Seriously.

Here are some more favorites.





I would have been concerned if he weren't smiling.



See. Smiling.



Maddy is so precious. She gave me a flower every single time she saw one. Reminded me to capture the little things, too. And I *love* her grubby nail polish.




Full plans to use this against them when they get married.

Now, prepare to gasp. This is the epitomy of cuteness here, Folks.








(I've been trying to get her to do this for MONTHS, but she sees Jonas one time and now she's all 'big girl holding her bottle.' Meh.)





Did I not tell you? Little Miss Sunshine.




Then again, maybe not.














I love me some Lulu. And I love me some Lulu family. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment