August 27, 2008

Tap, Tap... Is This Thing On?

GUESS WHAT.


I have been keeping a bit of a blogging secret from you all. Sorry, but it couldn't be helped. Truly.


The kids are enjoying school. In Da Plains. :) *grins*


God yanked me by the umbilical in a way I'm sure I'll talk ALL about in a future post, but I felt the need to persue employment opportunities abroad. If by abroad you mean Da Plains. And God provided. I have a job. A good one. One that will allow me to make my own hours and get the kids after school.


And in 4-6 weeks? We'll have OUR OWN HOUSE. God has provided, let me tell you.


SO much to say. More to blog later. Along with pictures. I pinky swear!

1 comment:

  1. oh!! I am so happy for you! (But, I'm a little sad for you mom - isn't she going to miss all of you??)

    ReplyDelete