September 19, 2008

Jeremiah 29: 11-13

Thanks for the support after my last post.



If it's okay with her, I think I'll adopt Christy's verse as my verse as well.





11.For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you
and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call
upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me
and find me when you seek me with all your hear.


Jeremiah 29:11-13


I love that God knows what is next for us. I love that I don't have to worry about it; He will take care of that for me. Sometimes I get all tied up and tangled in the logistics of being the one down here worrying about how to make God's plan happen (even when I don't know what it is), thinking that God is the puppet-master instead of the Everything. Shame on my doubt.


I love you, Lord. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment