October 8, 2008

Still In Transition

Well, here I am. Stuck in Limbo.


Last I heard, the moving company would be delivering on or before the 12th. Good Lordy I hope so because we're moving in on the 10th and Nana is coming on the 11th.



I have very mixed emotions right now about this spot in my life. I am extremely excited and thrilled to be stepping forward on the path that God has laid before me. (Still scary.) I am honored and proud to have my children by my side, depending on me. I am blessed. I am also blessed to have had much help up to this point - and that is not something I take lightly at all. I'm not one to ask for it. Almost ever. Since November, I've had to let go completely and accept the help that we desperately needed when it was offered. For the record, I've never been more humble, either.




To those who have helped out our family, who have understood exactly what this undertaking has meant for me as a mother raising 3 children alone and lifted me up, to those who have given of themselves unselfishly and with love and respect for our family as it is today, to those who have understood when the checking account has hit zero and not held a grudge, and to those who have really tried to understand each of us and still thought more of the good than the bad about our new situation - I say THANK YOU. I have begged God to bless you.



I promise to try my best to do this right. I know I won't be perfect at it. But God is with me, helping me every step of the way.



Until the furniture shows up, we're all still in transition.




I've taken pictures of the new place already, but haven't had the time to upload them. I can't wait to share some photos of our new home. I can't believe it's finally happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment