November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving, Ho!

The kids got out of school early today. Moo and I picked them up and then it was off to the library. Oh how I love the library!



Our plans for this upcoming four and a half day holiday weekend include (not in any particular order):



- Playing outside with friends (the kids, not me) while mom makes sweet potato casserole for tomorrow.
- Make dough ornaments
- Watch tons of movies (thanks, Library)
- Watch Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in the morning
- Finish quilt top (me)
- Finish stuffed elephant and stuffed crocodile (me)
- Put up Christmas tree
- Paint frame and finish photo wall
- Put patches in Andy's pants (the 4th and 5th pair with ruined knees since August)
- Finish 6th and 7th Betsy-the-Queen-of-the-Vampires books by Mary Janice Davidson (really great guilty pleasure for me there)

No comments:

Post a Comment