December 11, 2008

Olive Poses

Olive was interested in posing for the camera tonight. I had it out because (well, okay, I always have it out) the kids have a Christmas program at school tonight. I've got the telephoto packed.

Anyway, Trevor was leaning on the back of the couch when Olive popped up beside him, like she was late for a party.

*please disregard the shaggy hair; they both wanted to grow their hair out, but they are looking like they should be running with Scooby Doo instead*





Awwww. So sweet. She still looks humiliated, doesn't she?



Even the outtakes are darling. Look at that one ear popped up on his cheek.
Then Andy took over.


Olive was happy to comply.


I could eat them.
Andy's signature pose, only this time he bunny-eared Olive instead of himself.




She's some cute stuff, that Olive.
I think we'll keep her.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Rachel COx!!!! Hope all is well.....

    ReplyDelete