February 13, 2009

Sometimes, You Just Have To Shake Your Maracas

Last weekend, I found these adorable maracas at Savers for less than $2. Mabel looooooooves them.



See for yourself.






Oh, the cuteness.

Notice a little something unusual in my baby's pants there? Andy thought it would be funny to put a maraca down Mabel's pants. First, I yelled. "Don't put things in your sister's pants!"
Then I started laughing.

Because Mabel thought it was funny. She started shaking her butt.


Uh oh. Look out.

The maraca flapped when she walked and kicked her feet. So that's just what she did. *Shak-ah shak-ah, kick, kick* all around the house.
Oh my!
She was making Moo-sic!
(That was sad. Sorry. - Oh, check out Blanche and Dorothy in the background, hee hee.)



Sometimes, you just have to shake your maracas. Even when they're in your pants.

And this? I feel like this at least once a day.

1 comment:

  1. She is completely adorable! Makes me want to go out and buy a pair of maracas. :)

    ReplyDelete