April 1, 2009

Cherry Blanket on Etsy



I have added this lovely "Cherry" blanket to my Etsy shop. AND IT'S ON SALE!


Oh, Folks, this is a yummy blanket. It is made from super soft flannel and is oh, so cozy. All three of my kiddos have blankets like this and have been using them for years. At 68" x 100" (yes, it's really this big!), this blanket is plenty big enough for fort-building and it covers a twin-sized bed. This blanket is all my children sleep under in the summertime.


The details:

My Cherry blanket was made to cuddle your sweet little girl in softness. She'll love snuggling under this warm blanket on movie night. This blanket is sized generously and will cover a twin nicely.This lovely yummy includes a variety of the softest flannel fabric, with red floss ties. This adorable blanket was machine pieced and sewn, and then tied by hand. This blanket can be machine washed in cold water and dried on low heat in the dryer. Made from flannel, you can expect a small bit of shrinkage with the first wash and dry. Made in a smoke free environment. The finished size for Cherry is 68" x 100". THIS ITEM IS ON SALE in my Etsy shop - here.

No comments:

Post a Comment