April 13, 2009

*Deep Breath*

First I must report to all of you that while I was away in Ohio, I was contacted by several people ready to ship blankets to the CAP on behalf of Mountain Baby Blankets.

How many could there be in just a week, you ask?



FORTY ONE.

Praise the Lord! Please give yourselves a round of applause.


Wowee. I am continually amazed and humbled by all of you women, reading my blog and wanting to help the little babies. It's not too late; there is no deadline!


******************************************

So, Saturday I drove for 13.5 hours. It was a success: the weather was great and Mabel only screamed for 6 hours.

Our visit was nice enough; I know the kids enjoyed seeing their dad. I met Feet. However, I did not come home divorced from this mess (as I was expecting). Not at all. In fact, I sat alone and frustrated at the court house for hours, diving into prayer. Please, please - if you pray, please pray that everything is final very soon. I need to be liberated. I need to move on. I NEED TO DATE.

*Ahem.*

I am still feeling quite overwhelmed after having my taxes done, after driving an accumulative near 30 hours recently, after cranking out a wonderful Easter dinner all by myself. I am overwhelmed but anxious to take on some new creative projects. More sewing? Maybe. I haven't decided. But Lulu told me to scratch whatever was itchin' so I'm going to.

Pictures to come later this week.

2 comments:

  1. Dating after divorce is sort of wierd, but also nice..that whole High School "does he like me??" thing all over again...then yoou get beyond that and it's does he like my kids.....LOL..I'm praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of driving! I'm glad you're home safe. Good luck with the finalization.

    ReplyDelete