April 24, 2009

While I'm Waiting

It's been a while since I've shared a song that is actively inspired by or inspiring my life right now. Here you have it. And before you ask, the answer is LOVE.




While I'm Waiting
by John Waller

I'm waiting...

I'm waiting on You, Lord.
And I am hopeful.
I'm waiting on You, Lord.
Though it is painful,
Patiently, I will wait.


I will move ahead, bold and confident,
Taking every step in obedience.

While I'm waiting I will serve you;
While I'm waiting I will worship;
While I'm waiting I will not faint.
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait.



I'm waiting...
I'm waiting on You, Lord.
And I am peaceful.
I'm waiting on You, Lord.
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait.

Yes, I will wait.



I will serve You while I'm waiting.
I will worship while I'm waiting.
I will serve You while I'm waiting.
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord.



1 comment:

  1. I can't thank you enough for posting this today. I awoke this morning with an unusually heavy heart. This pulled me out of my chair and onto my knees, where I should have begun my day in the first place. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete