LOVE. Boy they mean it when they tell you to order down a size, too.
My list of weekend accomplishments stands thus:
- Switch out purse
- Purge, spring clean, clear junk from closets
- Iron pants
- Nip waist on grey jeans & 2 pair chinos *
- Take in 3 shirts*
- Let down hem on brown and navy pants
- Finish quilt top for BeckAY's quilt
* If you are wondering if I am shrinking, the answer is yes. Either that or I keep buying the wrong size clothes - that's a possibility as well. But no more baggies!
I love a good, productive weekend.
OH! I also found not only the lawnmower I needed ($45 for a used Snapper), but a FREE twin mattress in excellent shape. Mabel (a.k.a. "the climber") is well on her way to a big girl bed by the end of summer. And of course I will wrap that sucker up in an impenetrable allergy bag.
Hope your weekend was also great.