May 18, 2009

The Hippopotamus Defined

Okay... well not the way you all want me to define it.


(You're all hating me now, but I swear I will spill my guts soon. This hippo is too big to keep under wraps.)


The metaphor I am borrowing came from this book series. If you haven't read them, GO READ THEM. Some super romantic, serious vampire loving - and an adorable vamp heroine who loves Prada and Manolos. Lots and lots of love in them.


I think Eric Sinclair talked about his hippopotamus of joy in this one (book 5):


I love a good hippopotamus.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 18, 2009

    Rachel,

    I am so very happy for you. Your "hippo" sounds wonderful and very intriguing. God blesses us in the most unexpected ways.

    Your friend in Maryland, Janelle P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, the suspense! I'm so happy you have a hippopotamus, whatever it may be. :)

    -Holly

    ReplyDelete