May 17, 2009

Hippopotamus of Joy

Oh, what a lovely weekend. Seriously wonderful. I am floating around still, up in the clouds somewhere. I am all gooey inside. My toes are on fire. My face literally aches from smiling so much and my heart is happy as can be. I have a hippopotamus of joy inside of me. A big, fat hippopotamus.

Tee hee.

I feel so blessed and lucky today. All filled up - and I know I haven't even seen the best yet. The best is yet to come. I'm so excited I can't see straight. Or stop smiling.

*Sigh.*
photo credit: hope rises

Since I can't think about anything else just now - and I can't write anything more about this new path I'm on (tee hee), I'll stop now and wish you all the same hopefulness I'm feeling.

2 comments:

  1. wow, this is great! i wonder what is the cause of the hippopotamus, but does it really matter? good for you for appreciating being in the flow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hippopotamus? Wow! I'm intrigued to say the least, but mostly I'm smiling.

    ReplyDelete