June 25, 2009

Today

From The Simple Woman's Day Book:

For June 25, 2009


Outside my window...blaring sunshine and blue skies. A few puffy clouds. Corn... lots and lots of corn.

I am thankful for...the fact that the tornadoes keep missing us. And the sunshine. Man, I love it here.

From the kitchen...a strawberry breakfast bar, a handful of almonds, and some coffee.

I am wearing...my red pumps, black pencil skirt, and fitted black/red floral belted top from Charlotte Russe. Today is going to be an incredible day.

I am going...to have a hard time concentrating at work today.

I am reading...email.

I am hoping...to hear from someone very important today. I think he'll like the red pumps.

I am hearing...Heidi Newfield's Johnny and June.

Around the house...the kids will be waking up soon with sleep crusties in their eyes and pillow creases on their cheeks.

One of my favorite things...is the smell of summer rain. Consequently, I've been loving the smell outside for over a week now.

A few plans for the rest of the week...include being ballsy, watching a rerun of The Office (that I haven't seen) and maybe laying outside in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment