July 6, 2009

It's Raining Hippos

Oh what a day.

My, my, my what a day.

My hippopotamus is back. :)

Also, the kids and I went with friends to the Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo last week. It was lovely. It did rain the entire time we were there, but we perservered and had a ball. While at the zoo, we saw Pygmy Hippos. I had no idea there was such a thing, but there they were - each the size of a small cow - bobbing up and down in their swamp habitat.

What was I saying?

Sorry. I'm distracted today.

Oh! I *have* been taking my photo every day and I will be posting a few of them at a time. That will work best for my laziness; I can never seem to remember to download the photos from the camera every evening.

Photos soon!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your "hippo" is in the wings.
    I'm taking mine too but I have hives so a few days will be scary. I also nominated your blog for a small award. Just look on over to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 06, 2009

    Hooray! That's great news.

    Funny about the Pygmy Hippos at the zoo. I'd never heard of those.

    -Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember to be a mystery and a challenge, guys love to solve mysteries and they love a little challenge.

    ReplyDelete