August 5, 2009

BeckAY






I love this girl.


I love her for a million reasons, including her:


practicality
generosity
snappy fashion sense
ability to tolerate me saying "uterus" in her presence
strength
beauty
laugh


I could go on. I just love her so. I miss working and lunching with her on a daily basis and I cannot believe that she drove a total of 16 hours last month to visit us twice.


You know that friend that listens to you go on and on and on and ON and then finally smacks you across the face so that you snap out of your self-loathing or self-destructive cycle? Yeah, that's her.


Love you, Girl. Really wishing I could be in Cancun looking at the cute boys with you right now.


That is all. Carry on.

1 comment:

  1. Love you 2!!! Cancun is great, one day left until our flight!! Vacation is great!!

    ReplyDelete