August 28, 2009

Tumblr





Have you guys Tumbled?

Turns out, Tumblr is a fantastic place to store all of the images that you fall in love with online (you know, in case your external hard drive is getting too cluttered... ahem). It is similar to Flikr, however, it will link back to the original image. It's great for making sure to cite your sources. I have also been told that you can sort images, but I'm still working on that.
Anyway, hop over and follow my Tumblr! Visit my favorite images here.

I'm using the business out of this resource while planning our move.

2 comments:

  1. Fun - hadn't heard of that place before - those pictures are gorgeous too! Don't you wish most houses actually had bedrooms that big :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great photos; I will have to check out your Tumblr as well.

    ReplyDelete