November 25, 2009

Jane Quilt ON SALE



I have lowered the price on my Jane quilt just in time for holiday gift giving!
This is the first quilt I made from beginning to end with my two hands.



Ric rac detail on both front and back.




Handstitched binding and beautiful fabrics - some vintage, some new (Amy Butler, Heather Bailey, Anna Maria Horner).




And that pink polka dot makes me swoon every time I see it. It's big, too - 54" x 46"!
Oh. My.

Please visit my Etsy shop to buy this up for your little one.
The details:
Various quality quilters cottons used, including Heather Bailey and Amy Butler. Warm & Natural cotton batting, with ric rac detail on front and back. This quilt was machine pieced and top quilted, with handstitched binding. It was then washed in homemade earth-friendly detergent to give it a soft, vintage look and feel. This quilt can be machine washed in cold water and dried on low or medium heat in the dryer. Made in a smoke free environment.The finished size is 54" x 46".
Find it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment