November 24, 2009

My Second Honest Scrap



OMG. This is so, like, totally cool, like. My friend Diva has awarded me the Honest Scrap Award! This is my second Honest Scrap and I'm beginning to wonder if I've overshared again... flashbacks to 7th grade abound right now, lol.

How about 10 NEW honest things about myself?
  1. I took pictures of my children before they left with their dad this afternoon, just in case I never see them again.
  2. I met Aerosmith, Kansas, Color Me Badd, Kenny Chesney, and The Grateful Dead when I worked for a hotel chain. The coolest? Hands down, Aerosmith.
  3. I love to paint. I'm pretty good at it, too.
  4. I am craving sushi in the worst way right now.
  5. Someone threw gum in my hair in the 10th grade. I didn't notice until I got home that night, after I stopped and made out with a boy!!!
  6. I can honestly say I still hate Kiki's smelly farts. I also hated when she stink-bombed the babysitter last week and he nearly died for thinking it had been ME!
  7. I've always wanted to be an artist. Acrylic on canvas primarily. I'm going to give it a go soon.
  8. I have owned the Twilight book series for several months but haven't yet cracked the first book.
  9. Theologically, I stink. I can't quote but about 10 bible verses. I know many of the stories, but I feel like I should be able to better quote from memory. I need to work on that. And read Daniel and Revelations.
  10. If I didn't think I'd gain 1,000 lbs, I would eat avacados for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. All the time.
The last time I received this award, I passed it on to several ladies. This time, instead, i'm going to encourage you all to spend some time writing and sharing about your life.

Thanks to Diva for the award, and thanks to all who read this blog!

1 comment:

  1. I was hesitant about sharing personal info at first but I have to say I rather like getting to know everyone better...it's amazing how much we all have in common! Thanks for letting us all get to know you too! Acrylics on canvas are my favorite medium too. My prayers go out to you this Thanksgiving as I know it can be difficult when we are separated from our children...don't worry dear one they'll be back home and in your arms soon!

    ReplyDelete