November 23, 2009

The Pillowcase

I recently found a vintage pillowcase while out and about and washed it up before using it.

Moo found it in the laundry basket, waiting to be folded.

Then I found her in the dining room pretending to be a pilgrim. Or a bride. Or a cowgirl. Or something.

"Mama, I foun dis pillowcase. Mama. Mama? MAMA!" "Mama, see me?" She ran to find me, the pillowcase flapping behind her.




"Mama, I wearing da pillowcase. Is funny! Is SO funny!" Flap, flap, flap. Jump, jump, jump.




"Annie? Trebber! Watch me wif da pillowcase!" Hop, flap, hop. "I'n silly!"



Hmmm... pausing here for effect, I think. That or waiting for Davy Crockett to come pick her up in his wagon. (Please don't judge me for the booger in her nose.)




"Mama. Mama? MOMMY! Look at me ageeen! I jumping wif da pillowcase! Is funny, Mama."



I can't decide if she looks like Laura Ingalls or Annie Oakley.

Yes, my girl has lots of imagination. We won't mention how she was scarred for life by Nana and Andy.



That has nothing whatsoever to do with her interest in putting everything on her head.

At least I hope not.



Oh my cuteness. Stick a fork in me. I'm done.

4 comments:

  1. I love it that you are so in love with your kids! I am still so in love with my son and he is 20!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!

    will pray for you and children as i imagine this week will be challenging for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so precious!!! I imagine she could sense the magic of this vintage pillowcase...

    ReplyDelete
  4. heads up, I've given you an award...check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete