December 1, 2009

Brain Burp

Social Designer





I need to get this idea in my brain out somewhere so that I can keep track of it. Make myself do it.


I am on the hunt for a type tray - about an inch deep - with most or all of the dividers MISSING (or easily removeable, I guess). It needs to be approximately 18" tall or wide. I need it for a home project involving colored pencils.


As an alternative, my money tree could actually sprout a leaf so I could afford the super crazy pricetag on those acrylic colored pencil holders up there. Either way.


There. I feel better.

1 comment:

  1. I work for an engineering firm. I was thinking that those trays look a lot like wraparounds for fluorescent tube lights. Maybe those could work?

    http://www.malcolite.com/index.php?id=9,6,0,0,1,0 I am not promoting this company. Don't know them. They just came up using google and the pictures are good.

    ReplyDelete