December 31, 2009

Happy New Year




2009 was a tremendous year. Difficult in parts, but a blessing in many, many ways. For one thing, I have more friends now than I ever have in my life. Yes, 2009 was good.


I saw this picture and I thought of something immediately: the orange that appeared in my mailbox in October of this year. Not a literal orange in my postal receptacle you see, but it was like one morning I walked numbly through my daily routine and opened my mailbox to find something fresh and new and full of awakening, one of those fantastic things you never see coming and then - surprise - it's there and bright, so refreshing and vibrant and wonderful. The orange in my mailbox was the Viking indeed.



Of course I have goals for 2010 and I will share them in due time. But I can't help but root for the cute in 2010!




What are your goals for the year?

3 comments:

  1. I pray your 2010 is filled with "cute" and wonderful blessings from the Lord :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable oranges. Happy New Year. I hope you have plenty of "Cute" in your new year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goal is to get knocked up!!
    Its okay you know I'm married ;)

    ReplyDelete