December 1, 2009

I Wanna!




Little Green Notebook


Oh I wish I could say I thought of this myself, but I did not. Gutters repurposed as bookshelves. SERIOUSLY?! How wonderfully GREEN!


I can tell you that wooden bookshelves like this cost at least $20 apiece (for the size above). You can get gutters at Home Depot for nearly $5 for 10 FEET!


I wanna, I wanna, I wanna!


This is going on my list of things to do. Wonder how much weight they can hold. In other words, I wonder if Trevor's to-be shelf can hold a Harry Potter book 5, 2 Magic Tree Houses, and a few notebooks all at once. I bet not. Might have to be careful there.


Still. I wanna!

4 comments:

  1. if only we could buy gutters here!
    those are such cool bookshelves. thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only we could buy gutters here!
    those are such cool bookshelves. thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! THANKYOU! I need! I need!!
    (I'm so excited... next project!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh MY GosH! This is awesome! I thought the pictures were the expensive wooden shelves. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete