March 16, 2010

My Girl Is A Rockstar






She's so big. Only 29 months old but already such a big girl. Look at those ponytails! And she's a pro at cereal and soup eating. I'm not sure why that screams 'big girl' to me, but it does. She is remarkably eloquent and chirps and chatters constantly. She says her abc's (with the required "eminemo p") and can count to 14 (missing the number 4 every single time). She sings "I Love Rock And Roll" (the original Joan Jett version, please) while playing blocks. She loves on her friends at the babysitter's house, and loves on her brothers and I at home.


Saturday night, she rode on Tomato Soup's back around the dining room, chasing Andy Roo. So. Many. Giggles. And then she hugged and kissed him goodnight (Soup, not Roo). It was... touching.


It's been 11 days now that she's been on the potty training bus and, with exception to her overnight diaper, she has had ONE accident.


My girl is a ROCKSTAR. I am so proud.

3 comments:

  1. She is too cute...and handling that bowl very well! Those ponytails are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so precious!!! and definitely a very big girl! how ever do you resist constantly kissing those cheeks???

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so stinkin' big I can't stand it!!!!! Make her stop! I need snuggle time!

    ReplyDelete