March 25, 2010

Spring Playlist




Super cute iPod case (and photo) by ByrdandBelle on Etsy





Music is a big part of my life. A good beat and meaningful lyrics can heal all types of wounds, can lift you up and rock you out when you're soul is spiffy. Growing up and in high school I always went to sleep listening to something. I fell out of touch with myself for a great many years and forgot how meaningful and healing music can be - until I was on my own again. Now, I carry my iPod everywhere I go and always go to sleep listening to something.


Below is the playlist I have in heavy rotation right now. You'll see some repeats as well as new favorites - each kept for a special reason in my heart.



Must Be Doin' Something Right - Billy Currington
Come A Little Closer - Dierks Bentley
I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes - Dierks Bentley
Ticks - Brad Paisley
Better Together - Jack Johnson
Every Breath You Take - Sting
What Faith Can Do - Kutless
Love Song - Tesla
Dare - The Gorillaz
Green Eyes - Coldplay
Cradle of Love - Billy Idol
Kiss Me Once - Lita Ford
Little Willy - Sweet
Got You Where I Want You - The Flys
Cecilia - Simon & Garfunkel
I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Another Country - Tift Merritt
Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol
Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
Something To Believe In - Poison
Paradise City - Guns N Roses



What songs are moving through you right now? Share in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. I don't own an Ipod. I listen to Pandora.com at work, making my own stations and enjoying discovering new groups and singers Pandora suggests.

    In the car, I have been listening to lots of Muse, or country radio when I want a change.

    What song am I in LOVE with? Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat singing "Lucky (I'm in Love with My Best Friend)" So a wonderful, romantic song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty...." :-) - always reminds me of high school!
    Love the list - great songs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list. I just got the new Owl City cd and love Fireflies. It makes me think of spring and summer...which I can't wait for. Thanks for sharing your list. I'm always looking for new stuff.

    ReplyDelete